Recipe Yield: 100
- 13 lb. 7 oz. (5, 43 oz. pouches) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 qt. + 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 pt. + 1/2 cup chopped red grapes
- 1 qt. + 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise, reduced fat
- 3 lbs. 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese, lite
- 100 Whole Grain Sub buns (2 oz.)
- 3 quarts + ½ cup French Fried Onions, canned
- 1 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 qt + 1-1/4 cups BBQ Sauce
- 20 avocados, sliced into 10 slices each, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine tuna, celery, green onion, red grapes, and mayonnaise. Mix gently until all ingredients just hold together.
- 3. Spray sheet pans with pan release.
- 4. Place split baked sub buns opened on sheet pans.
- 5. Dip 3 oz of tuna mixture with #10 scoop (very lightly packed) and spread over both sides of each open-faced sub bun.
- 6. Top each open sandwich with ½ oz (2 Tbsp) of mozzarella cheese.
- 7. Bake for about 10 minutes at 350° F in convection oven until cheese melts and sandwich is heated. CCP: Cook until internal temperature is at least 135° F.
- 8. While sandwiches are cooking, toss onions and Old Bay in a medium size bowl until well blended.
- 9. Top each baked sandwich with 2 tablespoons (1/4 oz) of the seasoned onions. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of BBQ sauce. CCP: Hold and serve at 135° F. or above.
- 10. May serve with a garnish of 2 avocado slides if desired. Note: avocado garnish is not included in the nutrient analysis
|Servings Per Container 100|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.