Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information does not include optional ingredients
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Buffalo Style
- 4 oz. tortilla chips (any type)
- ½ tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup guacamole (optional)
- ¼ cup light sour cream (optional)
- Preheat broiler. Place tortilla chips on a flat cookie sheet and cover with cheese. Place under broiler until cheese has just melted and tortilla chips are slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and move tortilla chips to a serving platter.
- Top with tuna, lettuce, tomatoes and olives.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole as desired.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.