- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 16 burgers
Delicious over a salad or on a bun!
- 1, 43 oz. pouch StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 4 cups regular or panko bread crumbs, divided
- 2 cups shredded Swiss or Gruyère cheese
- 1 cup honey Dijon mustard dressing
- 7 large eggs, beaten (or 1¼ cups egg substitute)
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (or cooking spray, if baking)
- Mix the tuna and 2 cups of bread crumbs with the cheese, dressing, eggs (or egg substitute) and parsley in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Form into 16 large patties using a #8 scoop or ½ cup measuring cup. Place the remaining 2 cups of bread crumbs on a plate. Coat each side of the tuna patties with bread crumbs.
- Heat a skillet coated with vegetable oil over medium heat.* Cook the patties 3–5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through (155°F on an instant-read thermometer).
- * As an alternative to frying, you can oven bake the patties for 25 minutes at 350°F. (Spray with a little cooking spray so they brown up nicely.)
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Servings Size: 1 burger (151g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.