Recipe Yield: 12
Spicy vegetable bites are the perfect party appetizer. Super easy to assemble!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Gourmet Selects® Thai Style Tuna
- 14 baby bell peppers, or 2 large peppers cut into 16 pieces
- 8, ½ inch cucumber rounds (~1/2 medium cucumber)
- Chopped Cilantro for garnish
- Carrots and Radish for garnish if desired
- Slice peppers in half and clean out the center. Place on a platter and add cucumber rounds.
- 2. Add ~ 1 tsp. tuna to each pepper half and on top of each piece of cucumber. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and enjoy!
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Gourmet Selects® Thai Style Tuna
|Servings Per Container 12|
|Servings Size 2 pieces|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.