Recipe Yield: 6
Perfect for your next tailgate.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large loaf French bread
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- Red onion slices
- Sliced black olives, brine cured
- Artichoke hearts, quartered
- 10 – 12 fresh basil leaves
- Slice French bread lengthwise in half. Hollow out the inside of both halves, leaving about 3⁄4 inch along the edges.
- Line one side of the loaf with basil leaves and spread tuna over top.
- Place vegetables and olives over top of the tuna in layers. Top with the other side of the bread.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut in large slices (2 – 3 inches) to serve.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.