Recipe Yield: 50
- 1, 66.5 oz Can - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 11⁄2 cup chopped jicama
- 6 mangos (1⁄2 diced for salad and 1⁄2 sliced for garnish)
- 25 avocados, halved
- Cilantro and lime juice to taste
- Leaf lettuce, if desired
- In a large bowl mix mayonnaise and chipotle pepper well. Add drained tuna, jicama and diced mango and mix well.
- Cut avocados in half and remove seed. Hollow out slightly if needed.
- Place tuna salad in avocado half and sprinkle with a little fresh lime juice and chopped cilantro.
- Place on lettuce-lined plate with mango slices as a garnish.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 (66.5 oz.) Cans - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
|Servings Per Container 50|
|Servings Size 1⁄2 avocado|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.