Recipe Yield: 20
Wake up lunch with this sweet and nutty sandwich.
- 1 (43 oz.) Pouch or 1 (66.5 oz.) Cans drained - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 3 cups diced celery
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. dry dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 pitas, halved
- Curly-leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine tuna, celery, raisins and walnuts in medium bowl.
- Blend yogurt and dill weed; toss with tuna mixture.
- Line each pita with lettuce; fill with 1⁄4 of the tuna salad.
|Servings Per Container 20|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.