Recipe Yield: 100
- 7, 43 oz. pouches StarKist® Albacore Tuna in Water
- 10 cups small diced cucumber
- 10 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 5 cups teriyaki marinade
- 10 cups diced tomatoes
- 5 cups mayonnaise
- 10 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 20 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 10 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- 20 cups wonton chips (~2.5 lbs.)
- Avocado Jam Mix:
- 22 avocados
- 2.5 cups lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. white pepper
- In a large bowl marinate Starkist® Albacore Tuna in Water with cucumber, teriyaki marinade, sesame oil and tomatoes.
- In a large bowl mix mayonnaise, soy sauce, red cabbage and scallions.
- In a large bowl mash avocado, lime juice, salt and pepper together until smooth.
- In a Martini glass layer the cabbage on bottom, top cabbage with tuna mixture. Spoon avocado jam on top of tuna and garnish with won ton chips.
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Servings Size: 1 martini glass|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||2g||4%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.