- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 20
A twist on the popular jar salads, these simple to-go cups are perfect for high school and college cafeterias and grab and go convenience stores. Use in-season vegetables for seasonal variations and to keep your menu updated and fresh
- 1, 43 oz. pouch StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 – ½ cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sweet pickle relish (optional)
- 5 cups garbanzo (or other bean)
- 2.5 cups diced red pepper
- 2.5 cups slivered red cabbage
- 5 cups carrot slivers
- 20 cups chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 20, 16 oz. clear plastic cups with domed lids
- Tuna Salad:
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion and relish in a medium bowl.
- Place ½ cup tuna salad mixture in the domed lid of the plastic cup and cover with plastic cover.
- Assemble Cups by layering ingredients:
- - ¼ cup beans in the bottom
- - 1/8 cup red pepper
- - 1/8 cup red cabbage
- - ¼ cup carrots
- - 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- Cover with a plastic lid and tape the tuna salad dome on top of the salad cup.
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Servings Size: 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.