Recipe Yield: 200 crostini
Delicious twist on a classic crostini. Perfect for events - fancy or casual
- 1 (43 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 3 - 4 baguettes, sliced thinly (200 pieces total)
- Olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced garlic
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups sun-dried tomato spread*
- *If you cannot find prepared sun-dried tomato spread, make your own in just minutes! Place 3–4 sun-dried tomoates in boiling water and let soak until softened. Take out of the water and mash with a fork or puree them in a mini food chopper.
- Preheat broiler
- Brush bread slices lightly with olive oil. Place on baking sheet. Broil until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Combine tuna, garlic, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Spread sun-dried tomato spread over crostini.
- Top with tuna mixture and garnish with fresh basil and red and yellow pepper strips, if desired.
|Servings Per Container 100|
|Servings Size 2 crostini|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.