Recipe Yield: 112
- 13 lbs. 7 oz. (5, 43 oz. pouches) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 15 eggs, beaten
- 1 qt. + 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2-1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 quart + 1 ¼ cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2-1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 200 slider buns, Whole grain pretzel
- 2 Tbsp. Wasabi Paste
- 3 cups Mayonnaise
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, eggs, celery, onion, bread crumbs, mayonnaise and white pepper. Mix gently until all ingredients just hold together.
- 3. Spray sheet pans with pan release.
- 4. Dip with #16 scoop (do not pack) and place 4 X 6 on prepared sheet pan and flatten slightly to form patties. Note: Each patty should weigh about 1.6 oz. There are two patties per serving.
- 5. Bake for about 15 minutes at 400° F in convection oven.
- 6. While patties are cooking, prepare wasabi aioli.
- 7. Mix mayonnaise and wasabi paste in a medium size bowl until well blended.
- 8. Place one tuna cake on each slider bun and top with 3/4 tsp wasabi aioli.
- 9. Serve 2 sliders per serving.
|Servings Per Container 100|
|Servings Size 2 sliders|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.