- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 112
- 28 lbs. (10– ½, 43 oz. pouches) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 36 eggs, beaten
- 10 cups finely chopped celery
- 5 cups finely chopped onion
- 13 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 cups mayonnaise
- 5 Tbsp. salt
- 5 Tbsp. ground white pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 200 pretzel slider buns
- 10 Tbsp. Wasabi Paste
- 10 cups Mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna, egg, celery, onion, breadcrumbs, mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Mix gently together until all ingredients just hold together.
- Form into 200 patties.
- In a medium bowl mix together mayonnaise and wasabi paste until well blended.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté tuna cakes until golden brown and crisp on the outside; about 1 – ½ minutes per side.
- Place each tuna cake on a pretzel bun and top with wasabi aioli
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.