Recipe Yield: 20
- 20 Tortillas, whole grain, 10”
- 1/2 cup Onions, green, fresh, EP
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, low sodium, 43 oz pouch
- 1 lb 4 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Thaw tortillas at room temperature overnight. Proper thawing will aid in handling the product without breaking and cracking.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with pan release.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Weigh then rinse green onions under running water. Drain well in a colander. Finely chop. Hold refrigerated until ready to use.
- Rinse cilantro under running water and drain in a colander. Further dry cilantro by rolling in a disposable paper towel.
- Cut away thick stems of cilantro bunch, then finely chop. Hold refrigerated until ready to use.
- Remove chipotle peppers from can and finely chop. Return chopped peppers to sauce and stir to re-combine.
- Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, green onions, cilantro, and chipotles in adobo in a large bowl. Add undrained tuna and using fresh gloves, crumble into small pieces. Mix gently until all ingredients are combined.
- Assemble quesadillas. Top half of each tortilla with 2 oz tuna salad using a no. 12 disher. Fold over tortilla and pull back to spread tuna salad to cover one half of tortilla. Top with 1 oz cheddar cheese using 2 oz spoodle. Fold in half. Place on pre
- Bake at 400° F for 6-7 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.