Recipe Yield: 2
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Low Sodium Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 2 large portabella mushroom caps, stems chopped and reserved
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow® Creamy Light Swiss cheese
- 2 tsp. Best Foods/Hellman's® Dijonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375 ℉. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place mushroom caps on the sheet, rounded sides down. Bake until mostly tender, about 12 minutes. Remove sheet, but leave oven on.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, tuna, cheese and Dijonnaise. Mix thoroughly.
- Blot away excess moisture from mushroom caps. Divide tuna mixture between the caps.
- Bake until filling is hot and mushroom caps are tender, about 8 minutes. Enjoy!
- For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.