Recipe Yield: 4
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations®, Sweet & Spicy
- 12 small square wonton wrappers
- 1 cup bagged broccoli coleslaw, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat sesame ginger dressing
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallions
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Spray 2 baking sheets with non-stick spray.
- Lay wonton wrappers flat on the baking sheets, evenly spaced. Bake until edges have browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from sheet, and let cool completely, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, flake tuna with a fork in a medium bowl. Add chopped broccoli slaw and dressing, and mix well.
- Evenly distribute tuna mixture among wontons. Top with scallions, and enjoy!
- For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.