Recipe Yield: 2
- 1 (5 oz.) can StarKist® Jumbo Lump Wild Pink Salmon, drained
- 1, 13” x 9” flatbread
- 2 oz. garlic and herb goat cheese
- ¼ cup pickled red onion slices
- 1½ cups arugula
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Remove from sheet pan and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes on a wire rack.
- Spread goat cheese over the flatbread, leaving ½ inch around the edges.
- Top with arugula, salmon, and red onion slices. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||5g|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.