Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 (5 oz.) cans StarKist® Jumbo Lump Wild Pink Salmon, drained
- ½ pound penne pasta
- 1 cup, 2-inch pieces of asparagus spears
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup sliced sweet onion
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- ⅓ cup oil-packed sundried tomatoes slices
- 8 artichoke heart quarters
- ¼ cup pesto
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. During the last 2 minutes of cooking add the asparagus. Drain.
- While the pasta is boiling, heat olive oil over low heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the spinach and sundried tomatoes. Cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Add pasta and asparagus to the spinach mixture and toss. Stir in the pesto to coat the pasta and add the artichoke hearts and salmon and toss gently, just enough to coat everything. Top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.