Recipe Yield: 2
- 1 (6.5 oz.) Can - StarKist® Chopped Premium Ocean Clams, juice drained – reserve 1⁄2 cup liquid
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 tsp. anchovy paste or 1 anchovy, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 lb. linguini
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute until onion is just soft.
- Add wine and let cook until half the liquid is absorbed. Stir in anchovy paste and the reserved clam juice. Boil for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Mix in parsley, red pepper flakes and clams and warm over low heat.
- Meanwhile, add linguini to boiling water and cook per package directions. When done, drain and stir into clam sauce and serve. Garnish with fresh basil if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.