Recipe Yield: 4
Serve this at your next summer cookout – guests will love it!
Tip: This is an easy recipe to double for larger events – just use 1 lb. penne pasta, 1 bag of frozen veggies (or 4 cups of fresh) and double all other ingredients!
- 1 (12 oz.) Can - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 cups frozen or fresh broccoli, cauliflower and red peppers, steamed and chilled
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled, reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked and chilled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil or 1-1⁄2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. minced green onions
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce. Chill for 1⁄2 hour.
- Divide salad greens among 4 salad plates. Spoon tuna and pasta mixture over the salad greens.
- Garnish with additional basil.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.