Recipe Yield: 24
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® Yellowfin Marinated Tuna - Lemon Dill
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced in half
- 6 small red potatoes
- 1⁄2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- Boil potatoes in water for 10 – 15 minutes, until just tender. Cool under running cold water until able to handle.
- Once cold, cut in half and scoop about a ½ - 1 Tablespoon out of the center of each potato half. You should have a small well in the center of each potato, leaving a little around the edges and the bottom.
- Scoop egg yolks out of halved eggs and place in a food processor. Add garlic, goat cheese and capers to food processor. Drain oil from tuna into the food processor bowl and half of the tuna from the can. Puree until well blended.
- Using a small scoop, place tuna and egg mixture into each half hard-boiled egg white and each half potato. Garnish with a small piece of reserved tuna and chopped capers. Arrange on a plate and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.