Recipe Yield: 6
- 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans - StarKist Selects® Yellowfin Marinated Light Tuna - Roasted Garlic (not drained)
- 1⁄2 lb. dry orzo, cooked according to package directions
- 1⁄2 bag baby spinach (about 3 oz.)
- 1 red bell pepper, medium dice
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly, white and green parts
- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 jars (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained (liquid reserved)
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Place orzo in large bowl. While still warm, mix in spinach to allow it to wilt a bit.
- Add red bell pepper, onions, garbanzo beans and artichoke hearts. If mixture is dry, mix in a little of the reserved liquid from the artichoke hearts.
- Chunk tuna and mix into pasta. Toss in feta cheese and chill for 1 – 2 hours.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.