Recipe Yield: 20 servings (1 each)
- 1 pouch (43 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 20 8” whole grain tortillas
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 3 cups prepared red pepper hummus
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- ½ tsp. cayenne powder
- 10 oz. raw spinach
- 1¼ cup shredded carrots
- Thaw the tortillas at room temperature overnight. Proper thawing will aid in handling the product without breaking and cracking.
- Rinse the parsley under running water, and drain it in a colander. Further dry it with a paper towel.
- Cut away the thick stems of the parsley bunch, then finely chop. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine the hummus, lemon juice, garlic, cayenne and chopped parsley in a large bowl. Add the tuna, and using fresh gloves, crumble it into small pieces. Mix gently until all of the ingredients are combined.
- To assemble each wrap, place ¼ cup of the mixture onto the center of a tortilla. Top with ¼ cup spinach and 1 Tbsp. shredded carrots. Tightly roll each tortilla like a burrito, and cut it in half diagonally.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.