Recipe Yield: 6
Jazz up dinner tonight with these spicy little treats!
- 2 (6.4 oz.) Pouches - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese + additional for topping
- 3⁄4 cup bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- 1⁄4–1⁄2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place tuna, onion, peppers, cheese, bread crumbs and spices in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Place 1⁄4 cup in muffin tin cups and pat down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until hot (150°F). Top each muffin with 1 tsp. of shredded cheese and place back in oven for 1–2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.