Recipe Yield: 50
For a lower fat version use reduced fat or non-fat mayonnaise and non-fat milk.
- 1 (43 oz.) Pouch or 1 (66.5 oz.) Cans - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 -1/2 cups raisins
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 8 apples, medium size, cored and chopped
- 6 cups chopped celery
- 3-1/2 cups walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- Sugar, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together apples and lemon juice.
- Add celery, raisins, walnuts and tuna; toss gently.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and cinnamon; blend well. (For a sweeter dressing add sugar.)
- Pour dressing over apple-tuna mixture; toss gently to coat.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.