Recipe Yield: 16
A flavorful twist to one of your favorite appetizers!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed well
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix artichokes, mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard and hot sauce in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Add tuna, spinach and cheese. Mix until well blended.
- Place in small casserole dish (2 cup size) and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve in dish or in hollowed-out bread bowl.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.