Recipe Yield: 6
Tips: If desired, serve with balsamic dressing.
- 1, 11 oz. Pouch - StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 16 oz. salad greens, washed
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup olives, (kalamata and green olives) sliced in half
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar dressing or olive oil and red wine vinegar if desired
- Place salad greens in large bowl. Add artichoke hearts, peppers, olives, tuna, blue cheese and pine nuts and toss well.
- If desired, sprinkle with some red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.