Recipe Yield: 4
Light and fresh, the perfect way to use your garden zucchini!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Albacore Tuna in Water
- 2 large zucchini, sliced in half length-wise and hollowed out (insides of 1, reserved)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped carrots
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Dice the inside of one of the zucchini and place in a medium bowl. Add tuna, carrots, onion, pepper, and tomatoes and mix well.
- Place hollowed out zucchini in a large baking dish. Place 1⁄4 of tuna and vegetable mixture in each zucchini half to stuff it.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Top with 2 Tbsp. cheese and continue baking for 10 additional minutes until cheese has melted.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.