- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 100
Hooray for delectable, cheesy finger food! Kid's and adults will love this twist on a classic
- 5 (43 oz.) Pouches - StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, Reduced Sodium
- 4 lbs. diced celery
- 2 -1/2 cups sweet pickle relish
- 1 qt + 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1- 1/3 cups. lemon juice
- 100 soft (6-inch) flour (whole grain-rich) tortillas
- 2 lbs. shredded sharp cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- 1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, celery, relish, mayonnaise and lemon juice; mix well.
- 2. Spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray; Heat griddle to medium low heat.
- 3. Cooking in batches, place tortillas on griddle. Top with approximately 1/3 c (No 12 scoop) tuna mixture on one half side of each tortilla. Top tuna on each tortilla with 2 Tbsp (No. 30 scoop) cheese and fold tortillas over.
- 4. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes until bottom side of tortillas begins to brown; flip tortillas and cook on the second side until browned and cheese begins to bubble (approximately 1-2 minutes).
- 5. Hold prepared tortillas, covered on full-size sheet pans or hotel pans in warming cart. CCP: Hold above 135ºF.
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Servings Size: 1 quesadilla|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.