Recipe Yield: 100
A yummy standby for even the pickiest tummies.
- 2, 43 oz. Pouches StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna In Water, Reduced Sodium
- 10 lbs. mixed vegetables, frozen
- 30 lbs. Prepared Mac & Cheese, reduced fat with whole grain pasta
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.Using spray release, prepare two full size (4" deep) pans (for 50 servings) or four full size pans (4" deep) pans (for 100 servings).
- 2. Mix together mac & cheese, tuna, and vegetables in large bowl(s). Divide ingredients evenly if using more than one bowl to combine mixture.
- 3. Equally divide mixture into prepared pans. Cover pans with foil. Bake at 350ºF for 30 to 40 minutes and internal temperature of 165ºF is reached for 15 seconds.
- 4. Hold casserole in warming cart. CCP: Hold above 135ºF
- 5. Serve using 8 oz. portioning serving utensil.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.