- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 20
- 20 Flatbread, WG
- 2.5 oz Onion, red, raw, EP
- 3 Tbsp Cilantro, EP
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, low sodium, 43 oz pouch
- 1 lb 4 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Thaw flatbread overnight at room temperature.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with pan release.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Weigh then rinse onions under running water. Drain well in a colander. Hold refrigerated until ready to use.
- Dice onions into ¼” pieces. Note: 2.5 oz equals ~3/8 c.
- Rinse cilantro under running water and drain in a colander. Further dry cilantro by rolling in a disposable paper towel.
- Cut away thick stems of cilantro bunch, then finely chop. Hold refrigerated until ready to use.
- Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Sriracha, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add undrained tuna and using fresh gloves, crumble into small pieces. Mix gently until all ingredients are combined.
- Place flatbreads on pan. Top each flatbread with 2 oz tuna salad using a packed no. 16 disher. Spread tuna salad to cover top of flatbread. Top with 1 oz mozzarella cheese using 2 oz spoodle. Sprinkle 1 tsp diced red onion and ½ tsp chopped cilantro on
- Bake at 400° F for 7-8 minutes.
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Servings Size: 1 each|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.