- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 15
- 1 pouch (48 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1-½ cups chopped celery
- ¾ cup finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 ¾ cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¾ cups mayonnaise
- 15 potato buns, toasted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups cilantro slaw (creamy coleslaw mixed with 1 ½ Tbsp. chopped cilantro)
- Chipotle Aioli:
- 1 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- In a large bowl stir together tuna, eggs, celery, sundried tomatoes, breadcrumbs, salt and mayonnaise. Mix gently until the ingredients hold together.
- With gloved hands make 15 patties.
- Mix together chipotle powder and mayonnaise and set aside. CCP: Hold at 41° F or lower.
- In a large non-stick skillet or on a griddle, heat oil over medium heat.
- Sauté cakes until golden brown and crisp on the outside, about 2 minutes per side. CCP: heat to internal temperature of 135°F.
- Place on a toasted potato bun and serve with a dollop of Chipotle Aioli.
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Servings Size: 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.