- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 20
Give your fish tacos a twist with Tuna mixed with a classic Molé sauce - simply delicious!
- 1, 43 oz. pouch StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 qt. Cilantro Slaw (3 ¾ cups coleslaw -creamy or with lime juice, ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped)
- 2 lbs. Queso Fresco cheese, crumbled
- 1 ½ cups mole sauce
- 40, 6-inch corn or flour tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 avocados, sliced
- 1. In a saucepan mix tuna with molé sauce (add water if too thick). Heat until warm. CCP: Heat to 135° F or higher.
- 2. In a medium bowl mix chopped cilantro into coleslaw. CCP: Hold at 41° F or lower.
- 3. Warm tortillas and place on clean work surface.
- 4. Scoop tuna mixture with #16 scoop and place in the center of each tortilla and spread out.
- 5. With a #24 scoop place coleslaw mixture on top of the tuna.
- 6. Top with ~1 ½ oz. of cheese and garnish with sliced avocado.
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Servings Size: 2 tacos|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.