Recipe Yield: 100
- 25 lb. (9 – ⅓, 43 oz. pouches) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 5 cups Buffalo hot sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3.25 cups (1lb 10 oz. can) diced green chilies
- 10 cups chopped onion
- 15 lb. Chihuahua or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2.5 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 100, 12-inch flour tortillas
- 6 – ¼ qts. mango salsa (or regular salsa)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add chilies and onions and sauté until onions have softened.
- In a large bowl mix tuna and buffalo sauce.
- Place tortillas on a large flat working surface. Top half of each tortilla with tuna mixture. Top tuna with chilies and onions and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 1 – 2 minutes.
|Servings Per Container|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.