Recipe Yield: 10
- 1, 43 oz. pouch StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 Tbsp. mild curry paste
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro
- 1 large sliced thin red onion (pickled)
- 1 C chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- 1 ¼ C mayonnaise
- 20 pieces Naan
- The day before: Pickle the onion to recipe. (Typical Vinegar & Brown Sugar - Brine Overnight)
- In Bowl mix the Starkist® Chunk Light Tuna, curry paste, cilantro, celery, chopped green onions, red grapes and mayonnaise.
- Warm up Naan bread on griddle. Place one piece on plate.
- Scoop the Curried Tuna on top and add pickled red onion then another piece of Naan.
|Servings Per Container 10|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.