Recipe Yield: 20
A trendy twist on tuna salad your patrons will love!
- 1 pouch (43 oz.) or 1 can (66.5 oz.) - StarKist® White Albacore Tuna in Water, (if using cans,drained well)
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1-1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 - 3 tsp. curry powder
- 2 cups sliced red grapes
- 1 cup sliced almonds or chopped pistachios
- 20 pita breads, sliced in half
- Place tuna in medium bowl and break into pieces. Mix in sliced grapes and nuts.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, garlic powder and curry powder until completely blended.
- Mix mayonnaise mixture into the tuna mixture until well blended. Chill until ready to use.
- Serve in a pita pocket or on top of lettuce.
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Servings Size: 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.