Recipe Yield: 1
Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese for a little added zip!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Ranch
- 1 whole wheat Flatout flatbread
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Mexican or Colby Jack cheese
- 1 crispy strip of bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 tsp. of buffalo hot sauce + additional for sprinkling on pizza
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place flatbread on cookie sheet. Cover with shredded cheese and sprinkle with bacon pieces.
- Mix tuna with hot sauce in a small bowl and spread evenly over the pizza.
- Drizzle with additional hot sauce if desired.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until flatbread is crisp. Cut into 4 pieces and enjoy.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.