Recipe Yield: about 12
Fancy and deliciously simple!
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - Yellowfin Marinated Tuna - Roasted Garlic
- 2 small heads of endive or radicchio
- 8 oz. goat cheese, softened
- Slice off the root of the endive to allow the leaves to pull apart without breaking. Sort through to find the best leaves.
- Spread each leaf with approximately 2 tsp. softened goat cheese.
- Top with approximately 1 Tbsp. tuna
- Serve with olives, pita chips, and fresh vegetables.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.