Recipe Yield: 1
A fresh and summery salad to-go!
Recipe courtesy of Hungry Girl.
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the free daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch StarKist Tuna Creations® Ranch
- 3⁄4 oz. (about 1 1⁄2 Tbsp.) chopped avocado
- 1⁄2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- In a small bowl, toss avocado with lemon juice.
- In a 1 qt. wide-mouth mason jar, combine strawberries, cucumber, and dressing; stir to mix and coat. Top with feta cheese, avocado, and lettuce.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When you’re ready to eat, give the jar a shake. Flip contents into a medium-large bowl; flake tuna, and add to the salad. (Or just add flaked tuna to the jar, and grab a fork!)
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.