Recipe Yield: 1
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail:http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - StarKist Tuna Creations® Ranch
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped carrots
- One, 100-calorie flat sandwich bun
- 5 spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna with carrots.
- Split bun into halves, and spread tuna mixture on the bottom half. Top with spinach, cheese and the other bun half. Spread the top of the sandwich with 1 tsp. butter.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with non-stick spray to medium-high heat. Place sandwich in the skillet, buttered side down. Spread the top of the sandwich with remaining 1 tsp. butter.
- Cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side, pressing down with a spatula to seal. Enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.