Recipe Yield: 36
- 1 (43 oz.) Pouch StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 2 lbs dry tri-color spiral pasta (uncooked)
- 6 cups asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 4 cups slivered pea pods
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, diced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced black olives, drained
- Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 1 - 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- zest from 6 lemons
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions. During the last 3 minutes of cooking add asparagus pieces. Drain pasta and asparagus and run under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl combine tuna, pasta, asparagus, peapods, zucchini, red onion and ripe olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest and mustard. Gradually whisk in lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and combine well. Chill until ready to serve.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.