Recipe Yield: 4
A twist on a classic soup and kids will love it!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna, drained and broken apart
- 9 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup diced carrots
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 tsp. dried thyme or dill
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. pepper
- In a 4-quart saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil over high heat; stir in carrots and celery.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in noodles, tuna, parsley, thyme and pepper; mix well. Cook over low heat until heated through.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.