Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 3 cups salad greens, washed
- 4 artichoke heart quarters
- 1⁄4 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 6 olives, (kalamata and green olives) sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp. Blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar dressing or olive oil and red wine vinegar (optional)
- Place salad greens in large bowl. Add tuna, artichoke hearts, peppers, olives, blue cheese and pine nuts and toss well.
- If desired, sprinkle with some olive oil and red wine vinegar or balsamic dressing and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.