Recipe Yield: 2
A summer standard remade, with distinctive herb and garlic flavors. Works in the dining room and on the picnic table.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 1⁄2 lb. small yellow potatoes
- 1 cup fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cups field greens or baby lettuce
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 – 20 minutes, until just tender. Drain and immediately cool under running cold water.
- Steam green beans in microwave until just tender, about 4 – 5 minutes. Cool immediately under running cold water or plunge in ice bath to cool.
- Cut potatoes in quarters and place in a large bowl. Add green beans, tuna and tomatoes.
- Place olive oil in small bowl. Whisk in vinegar and mustard until thick and creamy. Whisk in capers and oregano. Pour dressing over potato and tuna mixture and toss.
- Serve over field greens.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.