Recipe Yield: 112
- 10 lb. 12 oz. (4, 43 oz. pouches) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 112 flatbread, oven fired, whole grain rich
- 1 gallon + 1 quart + 1cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3 -1/2 cups basil, fresh, chopped
- 4 lb. 8 oz. (1 gallon + 3 quarts) spinach, raw, pre-washed
- 7 lbs. mozzarella cheese, lite, shredded
- Thaw flatbread overnight at room temperature.
- Thaw Alfredo sauce overnight in refrigerator. Measure required amounts of sauce and water into a non-reactive bowl and whisk to blend. Store in the refrigerator until time to assemble flatbreads. (CCP: Hold at 41°F or below)
- Preheat convection oven to 350° F (175°C). Spray full size sheet pan(s) with pan release.
- Place 8 flatbreads on each sheet pan. Top each with 1 – ½ oz. tuna (#16 scoop), ¼ cup spinach leaves and 1-½ tsp. basil.
- Distribute 1 oz. (¼ cup) cheese over top of all ingredients.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 – 8 minutes or until cheese melts. (CCP: Cook to internal temperature of 135°F or above.)
- While flatbreads are baking, heat the sauce to 135°F or above. (CCP: Cook to internal temperature of 135°F or above.)
- Remove flatbreads from oven and drizzle with ¼ cup heated Alfredo sauce. (CCP: Cook to internal temperature of 135°F or above.)
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.