Recipe Yield: 100
- 30 lb. (11, 43 oz. pouches) StarKist® Albacore Tuna in Water
- 10 cups Honey ginger Oriental dressing (low sodium)
- 22 avocados sliced into 10 slices each
- 15 cups (1- ½ #10 cans, drained) mandarin oranges
- 20 cups shredded carrots
- 10 cups roasted red peppers, diced
- 150 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 30 cups low sodium honey ginger Oriental dressing (or other low sodium Asian style dressing)
- 20 cups wonton chips
- In a large bowl, marinate tuna in 10 cups of dressing for ~ 1 hour.
- In individual bowls place 1-1/2 cups iceberg lettuce on the bottom of each bowl.
- Top with a few mandarin oranges, ~1/4 cup carrots and 1/8 cup red peppers. Top with each with tuna and avocado slices and ~1/4 cup of wonton chips.
- Serve with 1/3 cup remaining dressing on the side.
|Servings Per Container|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.