Recipe Yield: 4
The sunny flavors of California really come out in this dinner treat!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Sunflower Oil
- 1 large prepared pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped (or 1 Tbsp. dried basil)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds (do not burn).
- Spread sautéed garlic oil over pizza crust. Spread flaked tuna over crust evenly. Top with red peppers, artichokes, red onion and feta cheese. Sprinkle with basil.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 1⁄4 pizza (269g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.