Recipe Yield: 112
- 10 lb. 12 oz. (4, 43 oz. pouches) StarKist®, Low Sodium Albacore Chunk White Tuna in Water
- 10 lbs. 8 oz. corn, yellow, cut, frozen
- 1 lb. 4 oz. turkey bacon, pre-cooked
- 1 gal. + 3 qts. Ranch, lite, prepared salad dressing
- ¼ cup chipotle chili powder
- 1 gallon + 3 quarts beans, black, canned, low sodium, rinsed and drained
- 28 lb. romaine lettuce, shredded, EP
- 7 lb. mozzarella cheese, lite shredded
- Thaw corn and pre-cooked bacon overnight in refrigerator. (CCP: Hold at 41°F or below)
- Chop pre-cooked, thawed turkey bacon into ¼ inch dices to make bacon bits and store in refrigerator until needed for salad assembly.
- Prepare dressing by whisking together prepared Ranch dressing with chipotle chili powder.
- Fill gallon container with dressing. Insert condiment pump and fill 2 oz. portion cups with ¼ cup of dressing. Cover with lid and store in refrigerator until serving. (CCP: Hold at 41°F or below)
- Drain and rinse black beans in a colander. Measure required amount after draining.
- Weigh required amount of precut romaine lettuce. Rinse under running water and drain well. (CCP: Hold at 41°F or below)
- Assemble each salad into an 8-inch clear hinged salad container as follows:
- ● Place 3 cups romaine in container.
- ● Top with ¼ cup corn, ¼ cup black beans, 1- ½ oz. tuna,, 1 Tbsp. bacon bits, 1 oz. cheese (using 2 oz. spoodle or ¼ cup measure).
- ● Cover with lid and offer dressing cup on the side. (CCP: Hold at 41°F or below)
- Note: Tortilla chips may be offered as a grain
|Servings Per Container 112|
|Servings Size 1 salad|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.