Recipe Yield: 15
- 1 (43 oz.) Pouch - StarKist® Albacore Tuna in Water
- 3 ½ cups diced celery
- 1 ½ cups dried cranberries
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups low fat mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 ½ Tbsp. dry dill weed (or to taste)
- 15 sandwich size Ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- Curly-leaf lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine tuna, celery, dried cranberries and pecans in medium bowl.
- Blend mayonnaise and dill weed; toss with tuna mixture.
- Line bottom of each Ciabatta roll with lettuce. Place 1/2 cup tuna salad on top of lettuce and cover with the top of the roll.
|Servings Per Container 15|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.