Recipe Yield: 100
A fun lunch for elementary school kids!
- 3 (43 oz.) Pouches - StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, Reduced Sodium
- 100 English Muffins, 2 oz., whole grain rich
- 1, #10 can (approximately 12 - 1/2 cups) pizza sauce
- 1 lb., 8 oz. shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Toppings: sliced black olives, tomato slices or pepper slices or other vegetables
- 1. Preheat broiler (low heat). Split muffins and place on baking sheet pans.
- 2. Broil muffin halves until lightly browned. Remove from oven/broiler.
- 3. Using No.30 scoop, top each muffin half with sauce. Spread sauce. Using No. 30 scoop, top sauce on each muffin half with tuna. Using No. 60 scoop top tuna with cheese on each muffin half. Decorate with toppings as desired.
- 4. Brown until cheese melts and lightly browns.
- 5. Cover baking sheets. Place in warming cart. CCP: Hold above 135ºF
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.