Recipe Yield: 2
A light and fresh tasting pasta that is perfect for a hot summer evening!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Gourmet Selects® Mediterranean Style Tuna
- ½ lb. dried Cavatappi pasta (or other spiral pasta)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, loosely packed
- 4 small canned artichoke hearts, halved
- ½ cup petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- ½ cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, place in a large bowl and mix in spinach to wilt.
- Add tomatoes, cannellini beans, and artichoke hearts and tuna. Toss together.
- Top with cheese and basil and mix gently to combine.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.