Recipe Yield: 100
Zesty and fresh! A good lunch for kids.
- 4 Pouches - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna, Low Soldium
- 3 cups light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 qt. + 1 cup salsa (mild or medium)
- 4 cupa shredded carrots
- 100 each, 6" soft flour (whole grain) tortillas
- 2 lbs. shredded lettuce
- 2 lbs. mild shredded cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- 1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, salsa and carrots.
- 2. Place tortillas on a clean and sanitized working surface,
- 3. Using No.24 scoop, top each tortilla with tuna mixture; Using No. 100 scoop, top the tuna mixture with one scoop each of shredded cheese and lettuce.
- 4. Fold one side of each tortilla over the ingredients and roll tightly.
- 5. Place wraps 12” x 20” x 2 ½” baking or steam table pans. Cover pans with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator until service. CCP: Hold below 41ºF
|Servings Per Container 100|
|Servings Size 1 wrap|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.